- Find the file/app for which you want to add entries to its contextmenu.
- Install this package on its website.
- In your chosen file, if it doesn’t exist yet, use the IDE to create a file
.Contextmenu with type
- Create a Skyconfig page within the
.Contextmenu file. For example, in the
IDE, find it in
/sys/apps/ of your website, and copy it into your
- Go back to your chosen file, open its contextmenu, and visit the Skyconfig
page you have created.
- Add form field via drag-and-drop from your toolbar.
- Open the contextmenu of the form fields to configure them. For those form
fields that use a drop-down list, you will have to manually create the
options as files on the filesystem. Look at the filesystem of the Example
page for examples.